Former Breeding or House Cat for rehoming
The benefits of owning a Pepperbox or Magicbox pet cat
When we rehome a former breeding cat, you'll give a much-loved cat with the chance of a happy future with you – but there are other benefits too.
A full MOT
All my cats raised are:
- vaccinated, wormed and neutered or spayed
- examined by a vet and treated as needed
- given the right care and attention depending on their needs
You can elect to have your new pet cat microchipped for which the extra cost will be added to your invoice to pay. Registration of the microchip is for you to complete.
We’ll work hard to find a pet that’s the right match for you and your lifestyle so that you have a happy future together. Our made-to-order rehoming looks at each case individually to help you find the right pet. We don’t have any fixed rules about what makes the perfect home because we know every pet and their needs are different.
Please look through our current pets waiting for new homes to find a pet you think is right for you. Click on the ‘Rehome Contact me’ page and complete the form. The information you enter on this form will help us to make sure that we find the right pet for you and your home.
Remember things like microchipping, NZCF registration papers or transportation to you within New Zealand are an extra and will incur added costs that we will do our best to inform you about.
- When you find a pet, you think is a good match, you can immediately start a rehoming application by clicking on 'Rehome Contact me' button above
- We will review all applications on a first-come, first-served basis
- We are experiencing high demand for each pet so please do keep looking if we haven’t contacted you after a few days.
Meet the pet
- Each pet is different. We may host a virtual meet or invite you to our private cattery here in Puahue near Te Awamutu.
- However we meet, we’ll talk you through everything beforehand so your get to know your new cat and understand the next steps.
Taking your pet home
- Each pet is different. We may bring the pet to you or you may be asked to visit my private cattery to collect them.
How much does it cost?
We ask you to pay a fee towards the cost of your pet’s care for the rehoming processes. The fees vary depending on the type of cat but here’s a guide to help:
- Former breeding Cat: NZ$200, adoption fee
After rehoming care
- When you take your new pet home, that’s not the end of the journey for us.
- We offer ongoing advice for you and your pet; happy to answer your questions to help you.
- We also have a pet advice section on our website which covers health, behaviour and care advice for your cat.